- Our broilers (meat chickens) are raised using the “Joel Salatin method.” Joel is the world leader in pastured poultry production. This method produces the highest-quality chicken product on the market. The flavor, texture and nutrition is outstanding.
- The birds are raised in highly specialized shelters and moved onto fresh pasture every day.
- Our roomy chicken shelters not only protect our slower-moving breed of chickens from predators but also keeps them dry and warm (in the winter) or cool (in the summer).
- We feed our red label birds a certified organic, Texas-grown non-GMO feed from Coyote Creek Feed Mill
- Our blue label birds receive a conventional feed.